- New Patient Forms- Please fill out these forms and bring them to your first appointment. These forms contain important patient information we must keep on file.
- American Academy of Pain Management – The American Academy of Pain Management (the Academy) is a non-profit organization that educates clinicians about pain and its management through an integrative interdisciplinary approach.
- Priority Health – Michigan Spine and Pain is proud to be a Spine Center of Excellence through Priority Health.
- RS Medical – With more than 1 million patients treated, RS Medical is established as the leading provider of home electrotherapy products.
- Five Types of Headaches
- Lower Back and Lumbar Pain
- Sleeping with Lower Back Pain
- Signs of Rotator Cuff Tendinitis?
- Managing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Managing Chronic Conditions – Adult Scoliosis