- Consult/Appointment Request Form – Please fill this form out and return it to our office in order to request an appointment or evaluation with one of our providers. You can email us or print and fax this form upon completion.
- New Patient Forms- Please fill out these forms and bring them to your first appointment. These forms contain important patient information we must keep on file. New Patient Information and Authorization and Consent.
- American Academy of Pain Management – The American Academy of Pain Management (the Academy) is a non-profit organization that educates clinicians about pain and its management through an integrative interdisciplinary approach.
- Priority Health – Michigan Spine and Pain is proud to be a Spine Center of Excellence through Priority Health.
- RS Medical – With more than 1 million patients treated, RS Medical is established as the leading provider of home electrotherapy products.
- Five Types of Headaches
- Lower Back and Lumbar Pain
- Sleeping with Lower Back Pain
- Signs of Rotator Cuff Tendinitis?
- Managing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome