Michael J. Barrett, DC, L-AC, FIAMA
"After being involved in several motor vehicle collisions and sustaining multiple sports injuries., I learned firsthand what it’s like to have both chronic and acute back and neck pain. I want to help those who are suffering to recover from their painful conditions the way I was helped through chiropractic care. Chiropractic care and acupuncture are the perfect complement to the comprehensive list of treatment options available here at Michigan Spine & Pain."
- Fellowship: International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certified: Motor vehicle crash forensic risk analyst, whiplash and brain traumatology, manipulation under anesthesia, licensed acupuncturist
- DC: College of Chiropractic Medicine, Lombard, IL
- BS: Human Biology, National Chiropractic College
- Member: American Academy of Chiropractic Physicians, American Academy of Injury and Disability Evaluators, American Academy of Pain Management, American Academy of Spine Physicians, American Chiropractic Association, Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research, Michigan Chiropractic Society, National Academy of MUA Physicians